- XBIZ Awards: Live Worldwide Broadcast Tonight on XBIZ.tvThe 2021 XBIZ Awards, presented by premier cam network MyFreeCams, will be revealed tonight in a historic live broadcast on XBIZ.tv hosted by Abigail Mac and Ana Foxxx.
- Free Speech: That Slippery Bitch
Free speech and censorship are hot topics, even hotter than usual these days.
As “pornographers” — a group of people both vaguely defined and often discriminated against — how should we feel about censorship?
We spoke to performer, entrepreneur and fitness champion Ashley Sinclair about this important topic.
YNOT Cam Why do you think members of the sex work community should *not* be excited about the recent deplatforming of President Trump?
Ashley Sinclair: Well, the entire reason adult content creators have the ability to create the content we do is because of the protections free speech offer us. Porn stars and production companies [overcame] many hurdles and court cases that have paved our way to this point before the digital age.
To begin censoring free speech and expression will only take us backward. Many of these girls I see on Twitter applauding Trump and others being kicked off of Twitter for their ideas aren’t old enough or just weren’t taught about how porn is even allowed to exist or be filmed. It hasn’t always been this easy.
By the way, Twitter could just as easily determine they are a threat to some political stance or could respond to advertiser blow back or general public outrage, and they will lose the biggest marketing tool for their content that has ever existed in history. They’re just not using their heads about this. The same girls who make upset posts about their Instagram being deleted for showing too much of their ass are the same ones championing someone else’s speech and expression being violated.
Why do you think people cheer censorship in some instances and get upset about it in others?
I think they do it because they don’t have very much real-world experience, and their only concept of the political climate comes from already biased media. Many of them are young and haven’t yet begun thinking beyond the move that is right in front of them.
If experience has taught me anything, it is that to remain relevant in this — or any — industry you have to think ten steps ahead. I don’t know who anyone can be thinking ahead and think messing with free speech is a good idea. The truth is, Twitter for example could deny nudity tomorrow. Before you can go delete all of your photos, they could suspend your account and deny you one in the future. Then what are you going to do?
Some speech is established as “legally censored,” like sexualized content without consent. Other speech seems to be “socially censored” by feelings or perceived norms. What might be the consequences of relying on social versus legal censorship?
I believe in law and order all the way. I also believe that consequences, however, happen to people regardless of the law. Trump is already feeling the impact of what the media has spun into a “call to siege the capitol” by taking his words out of context and failing to take into account everything he said, such as “protest in peace” and so on.
I’ve watched multiple videos of Democrat officials calling to get in the faces of cabinet members to “taking to the street.” The bias is those aren’t mentioned in this conversation. That is why no one should take it seriously. By rooting for it because you don’t like the man, you are setting a precedent for your own undoing. Mark my words.
Free speech is important to protect, generally and often especially the speech that we don’t personally like. How would you suggest a person who hotly disagrees with President Trump approach this situation?
I personally condone the violence that we saw on January 6. I can condone violence and agree with policy. Others can simply condone violence and disagree with policy. Back up your conversations with facts and respect others when they challenge you for what evidence you give for whatever political position you take.
You don’t unite people by silencing them. You give them less choices to express themselves when that happens. If you wouldn’t like it done to you, don’t do it to others.
Imagine being so scared of what someone might say, that you spend 5 BILLION dollars in market share to delete them.
If that doesn’t make you ask questions, you literally don’t get reality. pic.twitter.com/eWCDiEN5bd
— Ashley Sinclair (@Ashley4Kxxx) January 11, 2021
Erika is a sex positive people watcher (and writer). Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 XBIZ Honors Online Winners AnnouncedWinners of the online edition of the 2021 XBIZ Exec Awards, presented by Chaturbate, were announced Wednesday evening during an exclusive virtual ceremony on XBIZ.net hosted by Charlotte Stokely and XBIZ Managing Editor of Digital Media Alejandro Freixes.
- Sara Jay Voted Top ‘VNALive Girl’ for December 2020Sara Jay has been awarded the “VNALive Girl” crown for December 2020, as voted by fans of Vicky Vette’s VNALive.com. It is the star performer’s first time ascending to the top of the leaderboard.
- CAM4 Turns Exclusive Spotlight on Cam Stud Eddie DangerCAM4 has turned an exclusive spotlight on cam stud Eddie Danger, billed as “the internet’s sweetheart.”
- Lovense, CAM4 Partner on Live, Global ‘Edge2’ Cam-a-ThonLovense has partnered with CAM4 to pump the launch of the Edge2 Smart Prostate Massager with a live cam-a-thon featuring 13 of CAM4’s male-identified performers across three continents. The promotion begins Thursday at 12 p.m. (EST) and will run more than 10 hours.
- XBIZ Honors: Live Broadcast Tonight Exclusively on XBIZ.netThe 2021 XBIZ Honors will make its virtual debut tonight exclusively on XBIZ.net with the dynamic duo of Charlotte Stokely and XBIZ Managing Editor of Digital Media Alejandro Freixes hosting the online industry edition, presented by Chaturbate, at 6 p.m. and pleasure products industry vet and clinical sexologist Dr. Sunny Rodgers hosting the retail edition, presented by Satisfyer, at 8 p.m. (PST).
- XBIZ Honors: Live Broadcast Tonight Exclusively on XBIZ.netThe 2021 XBIZ Honors will make its virtual debut tonight exclusively on XBIZ.net with pleasure products industry vet and clinical sexologist Dr. Sunny Rodgers hosting the retail edition, presented by Satisfyer, at 6 p.m. (PST) and the dynamic duo of Charlotte Stokely and XBIZ Managing Editor of Digital Media Alejandro Freixes hosting the online industry edition, presented by Chaturbate, at 8 p.m.
- Cherry.tv Completes Beta Testing
“Our closed beta consisted of two days of tests on December 21st and 22nd for 120 invited users,” explained Paul Ashworth, VP of Business Development for the company. “We wanted to test the platform in a live environment in preparation for our global soft launch.”
Cam models who participated in the closed beta launch included CiaStella, Sabien DeMonia, Violet October, GemuineGem and GoAskAlex. As the new Cherry.tv inches closer to its grand opening, the platform continues to generate positive reviews from models and users alike.
“It was an amazing experience all-around, and I honestly couldn’t keep up with all the gifts and messages I was receiving,” Cherry.tv Brand Ambassador DeMonia said. “The audience was so engaging and fun!”
One guest user wrote that the “platform is just incredible and I really enjoyed the experience.”
“Cherry offers several tools and features to keep users engaged with the model – and let’s just say there was never a dull moment on my screen,” the guest user added.
To facilitate participation during the closed beta launch, invited users were given free tokens to test all the platform’s features.
“Cherry.tv held five shows in total, all one hour each,” a Cherry.tv rep explained. “Throughout the process, the team collected feedback from both models and viewers. All the information acquired from these two days of shows will of course be used to optimize and make improvements to the platform.”
October said it was “such a treat to participate in [the beta launch experience] and to witness everything coming together ahead of the hard launch,” adding that she “cannot wait to see what the team does next!”
The global soft launch of Cherry.tv is slated for February 2021, when the platform will again welcome several performers to put on daily shows to help optimize the platform even further ahead of its grand opening.
For more information and to keep up with new announcements from the company, follow Cherry.tv on Twitter at @cherrytv.
Erika is a sex positive people watcher (and writer). Email her at email@example.com.
- Virtual XBIZ Show Day 1: Industry Reconnects After a Momentous YearCams, clips and COVID-19 were the hot topics of discussion as the industry reconnected — virtually, of course — after a momentous year for Day One of XBIZ 2021, presented by Chaturbate. Industry thought-leaders gathered for more than a dozen insightful seminars and mixed-and-mingled in digital lounges as they renewed friendships and made new connections. The action-packed schedule concluded Monday with a candid, uplifting keynote address delivered by performer and entrepreneur Dani Daniels.
- Carmela Clutch Discusses 1st Year in Adult With YNOT CamThe self-styled “queen of sweaty sex” Carmela Clutch recently sat down with YNOT Cam writer Erika Chan for an exclusive interview to discuss her first year in adult entertainment.
- Health & Nutrition, Part II: Vitamins
Guess who’s back, back, back, back again — that’s right, it’s your ol’ pal Monday with more nutrition information! Last time we went over the basics of dietary nutrition, and now we’re going deeper into the micronutrient world, specifically vitamins.
The second installment in this series looks more closely into the vitamins your body needs, what they do for you and where they come from in your diet. (Reminder that I’m not a doctor or nutritionist, just an excellent researcher striving to be as healthy as I can and trying to share that with you.)
Vitamins are what?
There are 13 essential vitamins — meaning your body relies on external sources for them — that can be divided into two groups: fat-soluble and water-soluble.
The fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K are stored in the fatty tissues of the body and the liver, and you need fats in order to absorb them. Because your body can store them, reserves can be kept for days, sometimes months.
Here are some specific facts about each:
— Vitamin A supports eye health and the function of vital organs. It is common in orange fruits and vegetables like carrots, pumpkins, cantaloupes and apricots. It can also be found in cruciferous (or, related to the cabbage family) veggies like broccoli, kale and spinach.
— Vitamin E provides immune support and can be found in nuts, whole grains, leafy greens and green fruits like kiwi and avocado.
— Vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting and bone health and is also common in leafy green vegetables (especially parsley) and green fruits.
— Vitamin D is the odd one out among essential vitamins because your body can produce enough on its own, but it requires exposure to UVB from sunlight, which triggers your skin to produce vitamin D. However, even those who spend a lot of time out in the sun tend to do things like wear clothes or apply sunscreen, which limits UVB absorption. Vitamin D supports your skeletal, immune and nervous systems, and you can increase your dietary intake of vitamin D with fatty fish, eggs, and mushrooms.
The water-soluble essential vitamins are the B vitamins — there are quite a few — plus vitamin C. These cannot be stored in the body, so they need to be consumed more frequently than fat-soluble ones, since they won’t accumulate.
Here are some specific facts about each:
— B1 supports the function of your nervous system, muscles and vital organs and is found in pork, eggs, sunflower seeds, whole grains, and cruciferous veggies.
— B2 is critical to cell growth and metabolism, and energy production (as ATP, if you remember high school bio better than I did). Dairy, eggs, meat, and fish are all good sources, as well as veggies like asparagus and green beans.
— B3 is also important for cell growth and function. It is common in a lot of foods! Meat sources include chicken, beef and fish, and it is also found leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, nuts and legumes, whole grains and mushrooms, among other places.
— B5 breaks down fats and carbs into energy. It’s in just about everything, but strong sources include meats, whole grains, dairy and eggs, legumes and (of course) cruciferous veggies.
— B6 is involved in the production of red blood cells, as well as those sweet, sweet neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin. Chickpeas top the list of sources, followed by nuts and other legumes, fish and poultry.
— B7 is best known for its role in the maintenance of skin, hair and nails, but is also important for metabolism. It is most prevalent in red meat, including organ meats, and cooked eggs (weirdly… raw eggs actually reduce B7 absorption), as well as sunflower seeds, whole wheat and the obligatory cruciferous vegetables.
— B9 is essential to DNA and RNA production, which is why it is so important during pregnancy, in the form of folate. Legumes, leafy green, liver and eggs, are the best sources.
— B12 is critical for the maintenance of your nervous system. B12 is found almost exclusively in meat, fish, eggs and dairy.
— Vitamin C you’ll know for its role in healing and immune system support. It’s present in most fresh, raw fruits and veggies, particularly leafy greens and red and orange fruits.
Editors Note: One main takeaway here… we all need to be eating more cruciferous cabbage! Who knew?
Typically, a healthy person who eats a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean proteins can get all the vitamins they need from their food. Try to keep in mind that raw produce retains more beneficial nutrients — cooking, freezing, milling (for grains) and canning can destroy or reduce vitamin content in many foods, so raw fresh produce and whole grains will be more nutritious. Also, when choosing fruits and veggies, try to include a variety of colors: red, orange/yellow, green, blue/purple and white.
However, those with limited or restricted diets or with malabsorption conditions may end up with nutrient deficiencies. The final installment in this nutrition trilogy will touch on groups likely to be lacking key nutrients, and some alternate dietary sources to look into.
Monday Lovelace is a queer Black writer and graphic designer out of the Pacific Northwest. They’re out here to live their best life and help others do the same. Contact Lovelace via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flirt4Free: Camming & Beyond
As premium live cam sites go, Flirt4Free.com is an institution.
“We were one of the first, as we’ve been at it over twenty years,” said Carlos Diaz, Flirt4Free’s Broadcast Training Manager. He attributes Flirt4Free’s longevity to “focusing on models and fans forming long-term friendships through our network. Our members typically like to frequent the same chatrooms, get close to their favorites and establish a more long-term back and forth. We also put an emphasis using technology to make the experience of visiting a chatroom on our site as interactive and immersive as possible.”
This said, Diaz cites Flirt4Free’s emphasis on customer service, plus the support it offers to its models, as setting this site apart from the competition. This has been particularly true during pandemic lockdowns, “where we’ve had more models and customers logging in than ever,” he told YNOT Cam.
“Being available 24/7 through so many different outlets, including the personal touch of a live, knowledgeable rep, is huge,” Diaz added. “Also, we run a massive number of contests and promotions where models can win some amazing prizes, including an all-inclusive trip to Flirt Summit.”
In the world of live cam modeling, the most popular models can pick and choose the sites they work for. To attract them to Flirt4Free, the company offers payouts as high as 50%.
“As far as promotion is concerned, our marketing, traffic and product teams are always pushing to put promising models in the spotlight, from promoting shows on our social media to our model blog that features video reviews and interviews,” said Diaz. “As a trainer, I’m also frequently coaching up-and-coming Flirts on how to promote themselves using tools we provide, like auto-tweet. This allows models to automatically update their feeds with a variety of tweets to let fans know what’s happening in their room.”
As well, First4 Free provides models with a mail-blast tool to keep customers informed on upcoming shows and new video content and is boosting its reach to new customers by affiliating with high-traffic brands such as like xvideos, Penthouse, and xnxx.
When it comes to technological advances to the Flirt4Free user interface/site, “there have been a ton of new features launched recently,” Diaz observed. “This includes our new notification system, which keeps members informed of all sorts of site and model news. They’re notified when their favorite performers are online, when a show begins, and a lot more.”
Later in 2021, Flirt4Free plans to launch a mobile version of its Performer Application, which can be run on models’ smartphones and tablets. “This is going to usher in a whole new era of cam shows on Flirt, with models no longer needing to stay in one place when they stream,” he said.
This said, customers come to live cam sites to see hot models of all persuasions, which is why Flirt4Free prides itself on being home to some of the most popular models in the space. “They include all-time Flirt favorites like Eva Sin and the amazing BelAmi guys,” said Diaz. “As well, about a year ago Naked.com merged into our network. So it’s been really cool to see those performers, like Maye Daye, Little Lillyy and Sophia Sanchez make success look easy.”
These top performers can earn a pretty penny by appearing on Flirt4Free. But that’s not all: The company runs a number of cash contests to sweeten the deals for its models.
“There are a ton of titles and big cash prizes for models to chase, like Mister and Miss Flirt of the Year Overall, Miss South America and Mister Europe,” Diaz said. “But all eyes will probably be on the Viewer’s Choice Royal Tournament. This year, in addition to the overall prize which earns winners cash and royal titles, we did seven tournament-style rounds. Every two weeks, the prizes got bigger and the winners’ pool got smaller. We capped off the final round with a $10,000 grand prize to guy and girl who earned the most fan votes between December 21st and 31st”
Looking ahead, Diaz is upbeat about Flirt4Free’s plans and prospects.
“There’s a lot to look forward to on our site in 2021,” he said. “We’ve got new features, new and deeper ways to connect and some thrilling new events. As for me, as a model trainer, we have been expanding our training resources for all models. We’ve been offering webinars in Spanish and Russian aimed at helping performers from our most popular regions step up their game on Flirt4Free.”
Allyson Creighton is a freelance writer and sex worker advocate with credits at various industry publications, including Transformation magazine. She can be found on Twitter at @Lovely1Allyson. Contact Creighton via email@example.com.
- Bailey Brooke to Star in CamSoda Show TonightBailey Brooke will star in her own CamSoda show tonight at 7 p.m. (PST).
- Katrina Moreno to Headline CamSoda Show TonightKatrina Moreno will headline a CamSoda show tonight at 5 p.m. (PST).
- The Best 20 Camgirl Menu Ideas That Will Get You More Tips
Are you looking to expand your menu ideas? Are you new to camming and don’t know what tip menus are or why they are needed? Or maybe you aren’t new but your current menu is looking outdated and isn’t making you a lot of money. Either way, do not be alarmed, because this article gives […]
The post The Best 20 Camgirl Menu Ideas That Will Get You More Tips appeared first on Meiya Tokyo USA, LLC.
- Brielle Day to Lend Her Camming Experience, Expertise to Virtual XBIZ 2021 PanelBrielle Day will lend her perspective and expertise to the virtual XBIZ 2021 panel “Cams in Focus: Staying Ahead of the Curve” on Monday, January 11, from 2-3 p.m.
- Alexander ‘Monstar’ Raymond to Discuss PR Strategies for Talent at Virtual XBIZ 2021Industry veteran Alexander “Monstar” Raymond will join a panel of experts for “PR: Strategies for Talent From Seasoned Publicists” on Tuesday, January 12, from 4-5 p.m. during the virtual XBIZ 2021 trade show.
- Britney Amber Joins Virtual XBIZ 2021 to Discuss Pandemic, Production DynamicsBritney Amber will participate in next week’s virtual XBIZ 2021 trade show panel titled “Mindbrowse 2021: How the Pandemic Dramatically Shifted the Dynamics of Production” on Monday, January 11, from 2-3 p.m. (PST).
- Tanya Tate to Speak on Privacy, Monetization at Virtual XBIZ 2021Tanya Tate will participate in next week’s virtual XBIZ 2021 trade show as a member of the panel titled, “Streamate Presents: How to Monetize Yourself Publicly While Protecting Privacy” on Monday, January 11, from 5-6 p.m.
- Catjira to Discuss Branding, Marketing at Virtual XBIZ 2021 Trade ShowCosplay cam model and prolific content creator Catjira will join a group of experts on Monday, January 11, from 4-5 p.m. (PST), during the virtual XBIZ 2021 trade show for the panel titled “Setting Your Stage: Talent Branding & Marketing.”
- Dee Siren to Participate in Virtual XBIZ 2021 Panel ‘Support is Sexy’Dee Siren will participate in the virtual XBIZ 2021 trade show week and lend her expertise to the panel titled “Pineapple Support Presents: ‘Support Is Sexy'” on Wednesday, January 13, from 2-3 p.m. (PST).
- Romi Chase to Speak About Subscription Platforms at Virtual XBIZ 2021Romi Chase is set to speak during at the virtual XBIZ 2021 trade show on Tuesday, January 12, from 2-3 p.m. (PST).
- InkedCamGirl Adds Diverse New Talent, Expands Cam ScheduleFemale-owned cam site InkedCamGirl has added three new models and expanded its online schedule.
- Carmela Clutch: Gripping & Compelling (Interview)
Carmela Clutch has been working in adult entertainment for less than a year – but she’s already had a significant impact.
According to her press material, Clutch is “definitely leaving her mark with her exotic look, bodacious booty, and flexibility.” Also, she’s being called the “Queen of Sweaty Sex.”
Clutch has made great strides in the past year, especially considering she began her career in what was arguably one of the most challenging times in history – both for the industry and wider society. Read on for a little bit of insight about this griping, compelling woman.
YNOT Cam: What prompted you to start your career in the adult industry?
Carmela Clutch: Funny enough, the opportunity kind of fell into my lap. At the time, I was getting ready to leave to the Peace Corps when my trip was suddenly canceled. I remember not wanting to go back to working for an employer at an average 9 to 5.
After shooting for FREAKMOB and creating content with some Miami talent, I realized I loved the freedom of making my own schedule and being my own boss. Plus, this career combines my love of seduction and creativity with my background in marketing and branding. I’ve also had the opportunity to work with some truly amazing, talented, like-minded individuals, which is always a nice perk!
Did you have an idea of what you wanted to do when you first started?
Not really… I knew some of the things that I was into and some of the types of scenes I wanted to try. I wasn’t exactly sure how fans or companies would perceive me, which that’s a big factor when you’re branding yourself and promoting your scenes. For example, I had no idea that people would want to see me as a stepmom, MILF or dominating character — I usually have a very laidback, energetic and submissive demeanor in real life.
But after speaking with some of my fans, I can definitely see where they’re coming from — I know I can be spicy sometimes — so I look forward to playing more of those roles, even though I didn’t initially see myself in them.
Has anything been challenging or difficult so far?
It’s been a little challenging getting companies to book me as an independent performer.
Since being in the industry, what moment or experience sticks out to you the most?
So far, I’d have to say self-booking my first major company shoot. Securing those scenes and getting positive feedback was really the first time that I felt like the industry was starting to take notice of all the hard work I have been pouring into this. This is my passion and my dream. I’m pursuing it with everything I have, so it was nice to feel like people are starting to notice.
— carмela clυтcн (@Carmela_Clutch) January 2, 2021
Have you been received well by others in the industry?
I feel like I have been. It’s amazing to feel like part of this beautiful industry with all these like-minded creatives.
When you’re not working, what do you like to do?
I’m pretty boring. I’m a bit of a homebody. I like to read and learn new fun facts, journal, paint, sing, do yoga, jog, hiking and catch up with old friends. My favorite this is traveling. I’m not really into going to nightclubs or stuff like that, especially these days with social distancing.
How do you balance your work and personal life?
Just like everybody else: I don’t! By that I mean, it’s really difficult and I often find it to be a struggle. But luckily the majority of my friends understand how crazy and busy my lifestyle has become. We catch up when we catch up, and it’s like no time has passed at all.
Find Carmela Clutch on Twitter at @Carmela_Clutch.
Erika is a sex positive people watcher (and writer). Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sheena Rose Pens Op-Ed for XBIZ World on Transition to Content CreationSheena Rose has penned an op-ed for the current issue of XBIZ World, now available digitally.
- Brandi Love Returns to Dogfart Network, Sets CamSoda Live ShowsBrandi Love toplines a new scene for the Dogfart Network, opposite Jax Slayher and Ricky Spanish, and has scheduled a slew of CamSoda shows for the remainder of the month.
- Newcomer Chris Rail Sets Live OnlyFans Show for FridayNewcomer Chris Rail will headline a live OnlyFans show Friday at 4:20 p.m. (PST) and will stay online “as long as his growing legion of admirers want him to stick around.”
- Zaawaadi to Headline CamSoda Show TodayNewcomer Zaawaadi will headline a CamSoda show today at 1 p.m. (PST).
- Pineapple Support to Host Online Course on Managing StressPineapple Support will host a free, online eight-week course, moderated by therapist Sophie Graham, designed to help performers mitigate stress by managing their emotions.